20 points MYCAUDALIE
*Clinical study, self-evaluation, 19 volunteers, 28 days.
Full list of ingredients :
1. Why have AHAs been added to the glycolic acid Mask?
We have added 3 natural origin AHAs (lactic, tartaric, citric acid) to reinforce its effectiveness. The result? Brighter skin in just 10 minutes!
2. Is the Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask suitable for sensitive skin?
No, because it now contains AHAs which are not suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Is it possible to exfoliate before using the Vinoperfect Mask?
No, because the Vinoperfect Mask already exfoliates the skin thanks to the glycolic acid and AHAs in it. Excessive exfoliation risks making the skin sensitive and altering its lipidic barrier.
4. Can it be applied with a brush?
Yes, its creamy texture can be easily applied to the skin with a brush. Remember to rinse your brush well after use to avoid bacterial contamination.
5. Will the product be more effective if I leave it on for more than 10 minutes?
The Vinoperfect mask is very quickly effective. Try it, you’ll see a real brightness boost in just 10 minutes.