30 points MYCAUDALIE
* Clinical study, 21 volunteers, videomicroscope measure of the adhesion of particles on the skin after 8 hours exposed to pollution particles.
Full list of ingredients :
1. How to include the 3-in-1 Vitamin C Energy Moisturizer in your routine?
Apply your 3-in-1 Moisturizer to clean skin morning and evening, after your Vinergetic C+ Serum to maximise the benefits. Your skin will be even more moisturised and radiant, all day long.
2. How does the anti-pollution effect work?
An anionic polysaccharide is a "second skin" protective active ingredient obtained by biotechnology that has the ability to form a non-occlusive film. It protects the skin and limits polluting particles from clinging to the skin.
3. What are the benefits of using the Vinergetic C+ 3-in-1 Vitamin C Energy Moisturizer?
On its own, the Vinergetic C+ 3-in-1 Vitamin C Energy Moisturizer has an anti-pollution effect that lasts 8 hours*. To maximise the results, use the Vinergetic C+ serum before the moisturiser. *Clinical study, 21 volunteers, measurement by videomicroscope of particle adherence to the skin after 8 hours of exposure to pollution particles.
4. Is the Vinergetic C+ 3-in-1 Vitamin C Energy Moisturizer oil-free?
No, it contains a small amount of sunflower oil but it is very light on the skin.
5. Can you use the Vinergetic C+ Moisturizer if you have dry and sensitive skin?
Yes, the Vinergetic C+ 3-in-1 Vitamin C Moisturizer has been tested under dermatological supervision and is suitable for dry or sensitive skin. It contains natural and hydrating hyaluronic acid and glycerine.