Grape Water Gel Moisturizer Vinosource-Hydra
Grape Water Gel Moisturizer Vinosource-Hydra
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- +84% hydration*
*Instrumental test. Corneometry after 30 min. 11 volunteers.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Aloe vera extract : Hydrating, soothing, protects and retains water in the skin.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, SQUALANE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, CELLULOSE GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(288/048)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply morning and evening to the face and neck, alone or after your serum.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Men as well as women will love this gel cream texture with no oily finish. You'll catch him stealing your gel cream in the bathroom!
Frequently asked questions
1. What texture should you use for normal to combination skin?
If your skin is normal to combination, choose a gel texture like that of the Vinosource-Hydra Grape Water Gel Moisturizer. It will hydrate the dry areas of your face with no oily finish.
2. Is the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes. The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer has been tested and is suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Is the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer oil-free?
No. The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer contains less than 1% oil: at this concentration, there are no undesirable effects on the skin. It has been tested on combination skin and is non-comedogenic.
4. What is the difference between the Moisturizing Sorbet and Grape Water Gel Moisturizer?
The Moisturizing Sorbet is ideal for sensitive skin prone to redness, whereas the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer is the hydration solution for normal to combination sensitive skin.
5. Why are there no silicones in the formula?
The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer is formulated without silicones because they are controversial ingredients which are potentially polluting for the environment and comedogenic for the skin.