Purifying Mask Vinopure
Purifying Mask Vinopure
- No synthetic fragrance
- 99% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Yuka score: Good
- Purifies pores in 5 minutes
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Green clay
- Zinc : 100% natural-origin, it reduces oil production and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ILLITE, BENTONITE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ZINC PCA, XANTHAN GUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS OIL, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA OIL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL. (244/021)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply a thin layer once a week. Ideal for the T-zone. Avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Wait 5 minutes and look in the mirror. You will be able to see your pores appear under the layer of drying clay.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Purifying Mask and the Instant Detox Mask?
The Instant Detox Mask is formulated to draw out impurities, toxins and tighten pores. The Purifying Mask minimises all kinds of imperfections and is specifically suitable for acne-prone skin.
2. Can I use it if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, it contains soothing organic grape water and glycerin to leave skin soft. If your skin feels uncomfortable, limit the application to the T-zone or to the breakout-zones. Avoid the eye contour.
3. Where does the green clay come from?
Our naturally colored green clay comes from France, and it is 100% natural-origin.
4. Can I apply it with a brush?
Yes. The texture is quite thin, so it is possible to apply it with a brush over the face. Rinse well after use to avoid bacterial contamination.
5. Is the product going to be more efficient if I leave it on for more than 5 to 10 minutes?
Vinopure mask is efficient very quickly. In just 5 minutes, you will see the oil leaving your pores. Do not leave the clay to crack.