Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid Vinopure
Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid Vinopure
- No synthetic fragrance
- PEG-free, silicone-free
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, non-photosensitising
- Dermatologically tested
- Yuka score: Good
- 93% saw spots & blackheads reduced*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 30 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
- Silica powder : 100% natural-origin, silica mattifies for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Plant squalane : Produced from Mediterranean olives to hydrate & soothe dry skin.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, SILICA, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, TAPIOCA STARCH, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, ALCOHOL DENAT., ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, CITRAL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, ORTHOSIPHON STAMINEUS EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, OLEANOLIC ACID, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.(314/002)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply morning and evening to a cleansed and toned face, ideally after your serum or by itself. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I use the Fluid in my routine?
Applied morning and evening to cleansed and toned skin, after the Vinopure Serum, the fluid moisturizes, mattifies all day long, minimizes pores and fights breakouts.
2. Can I use the Fluid alone and see visible results on my imperfections?
Yes. After only 28 days, 93% of the volunteers in our clinical study have seen blemishes and blackheads reduced.*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 30 volunteers, 30 days.
3. Can I use the Fluid if I have a dry or sensitive skin?
Yes. Vinopure Fluid is suitable for dry or sensitive skin. It has been tested under dermatological supervision. It contains hydrating squalane and 6% soothing organic grape water .
4. Is it oil-free?
No, as there is a limited amount of purifying organic essential oils. Non photosensitizing.
5. Is it suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
No. We do not recommend Vinopure to pregnant women by precautionary principle. The Vinoperfect Serum is suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women to target acne marks.