Instant Brightening Moisturizer Vinoperfect
Instant Brightening Moisturizer Vinoperfect
- 97% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Oil free
- Yuka score: Excellent
- 95% of women found their skin instantly more radiant*
*Clinical study, self-assessment, 20 volunteers, immediate result after application.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- Niacinamides : Synthetic
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, BISABOLOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, NIACINAMIDE, CARBOMER, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(238/030)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinoperfect Cream in the morning to the face and neck, alone or after the serum. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you combine the Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer with an SPF50 sunscreen?
Yes, because they complement each other. The Viniferine in the Vinoperfect Day Cream targets existing dark spots, whereas sunscreen prevents new dark spots from appearing.
2. Why is the Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer slightly yellow?
Its yellow colour comes from the white peony root extract in it, which is an active skincare ingredient characterised by its strong concentration in dark brown pigments.
3. Is Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, it has been tested and is perfectly tolerated by sensitive skin.
4. Can you use the Vinoperfect Day Cream under the eye contour?
The eye contour is one of the most fragile zones of the face, it is therefore preferable to use a cream formulated without fragrance and tested ophthalmologically, like the Premier Cru Eye Cream.
5. Can you wear make-up after having applied the Vinoperfect Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer?
Yes, because it’s an excellent base for make-up. For the best result, apply the cream by tapping rather than using circular movements, or smooth it lightly on the skin.