Glycolic Peel Mask Vinoperfect
Glycolic Peel Mask Vinoperfect
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Yuka score: Good
- 100% of women observed instant and lasting radiance*
*Clinical study, self-evaluation, 19 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- Glycolic acid : Eliminates dead skin cells and provides radiance.
- AHAs : 100% natural origin and made in France, AHAs stimulate cell renewal for a brighter complexion.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIHEPTANOIN, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, SQUALANE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, C15-19 ALKANE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE, ARGININE, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, TARTARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERIN-6, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN OLEATE, GLUCOSE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, CARBOMER, SODIUM PHYTATE, PAPAIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALGIN, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(290/022)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinoperfect Mask twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why have AHAs been added to the glycolic acid Mask?
We have added 3 natural origin AHAs (lactic, tartaric, citric acid) to reinforce its effectiveness. The result? Brighter skin in just 10 minutes!
2. Is the Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask suitable for sensitive skin?
No, because it now contains AHAs which are not suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Is it possible to exfoliate before using the Vinoperfect Mask?
No, because the Vinoperfect Mask already exfoliates the skin thanks to the glycolic acid and AHAs in it. Excessive exfoliation risks making the skin sensitive and altering its lipidic barrier.
4. Can it be applied with a brush?
Yes, its creamy texture can be easily applied to the skin with a brush. Remember to rinse your brush well after use to avoid bacterial contamination.
5. Will the product be more effective if I leave it on for more than 10 minutes?
The Vinoperfect mask is very quickly effective. Try it, you’ll see a real brightness boost in just 10 minutes.