- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% natural-origin fragrance
- 90% soothing*
- 95% anti-itching*
- 24hr Hydration**
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days. **Instrumental test.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Desert date oil : 100% natural and cold-pressed, it strengthens the skin barrier, nourishes and repairs dry skin.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, COCOCAPRYLATE/ CAPRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, HEXYLDECYL STEARATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(322/023)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Morning and evening, warm a small amount of Vinotherapist™ Body Butter in your hands and apply it all over your body starting from your feet upwards. Concentrate on rough and very dry areas on the body like the elbows and knees to restore comfort and suppleness to your skin instantly.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Its rich, silky texture and light sweet almond fragrance makes massage easy while offering a pampering moment with each application. Watch the video to discover our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, live from our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Vinotherapist™ Body Butter and the Vinosculpt Lift and Firm Body Cream?
The Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter is an anti-itching, soothing and nourishing moisturiser for atopic-prone dry skin. The Vinosculpt Lift and Firm Body Cream is a firming cream that acts on the 4 key areas of your body at the same time – arms, chest, stomach and buttocks – for firmer skin.
2. What is the difference between the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter and the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion?
The Replenishing Vegan Body Butter has been specially designed for atopic-prone dry skin, subject to itching, and soothes and nourishes for 24hrs*. The Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion is a hydrating lotion for normal to dry skin. Its lighter texture does not feel greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it. *Instrumental test.
3. Is the Vinotherapist™ Body Butter the most suitable Caudalie cream for very dry skin?
Yes, the Replenishing Vegan Body Butter is the most suitable product for dry and atopic-prone sensitive skin. It calms itching and provides intense nutrition for 24hrs*, even on rough areas.