By the time we reach our 40s, our epidermis has lost 50% of its hyaluronic acid(1).
Skin loses firmness and wrinkles begin to appear.
To combat the loss of skin's elasticity and firmness, Caudalie and Genetics Professor Dr. David Sinclair (Harvard Medical School) filed a unique anti-ageing patent (no. PCT/IB2015/054257) proven to triple the skin's natural hyaluronic acid production.
Anti-wrinkle + Firming
Plumping + hydrating
This powerful blend of ingredients is key to the effectiveness
of Resveratrol [Lift] Face Lifting Soft Cream
YOUR FIRMING ROUTINE
Your complete, 4-step routine to lift, plump and firm your facial contours day after day.
Resveratrol[Lift] offers a dual-action approach to anti-ageing:
an immediate lifting effect as well as redensifying action over time.
Follow these simple steps to make your routine even more effective.
Dr. David Sinclair
Genetics Professor, Harvard Medical School
Scientific research by Professor Sinclair has shown that cells rejuvenate in the presence of Resveratrol.
Pr. Joseph Vercauteren
Worldwide specialist in polyphenols
Pr. Joseph Vercauteren has been Caudalie's scientific research adviser since the brand's creation.
RESVERATROL [LIFT] SPA TREATMENTS
WHY DOES SKIN LOSE FIRMNESS?
As we get older, we notice visible changes to our skin's appearance. Facial contours become less defined, the skin loses its firmness and lacks elasticity…
All the answers to your questions.
- At what age should I start using an anti-ageing cream?
There is no precise age to start using anti-ageing skincare. From the age of 20, we recommend you use antioxidant and moisturising skincare, such as the Vinosource range.
As first signs of ageing start to appear, we recommend you use the Vine[Activ] range to prevent and correct early wrinkles and lack of radiance.
When you feel your skin is losing firmness and elasticity, we recommend you use the Resveratrol [Lift] range.
Finally, if you are looking for a range to correct all signs of ageing – wrinkles, firmness and dark spots – the Premier Cru range is the best solution for you.
- What are serums for?
Applying a serum before your day and/or night cream boosts its effectiveness. Caudalie serums are highly concentrated in active ingredients and can be used every day, morning and night. The texture of a serum is finer, so it is absorbed more quickly into the skin. If you're looking for optimal effectiveness and quickly visible results, a serum is the best skincare product for you.
- How long does it take to see first results?
Results vary from one person to another and according to how often the serum is used. Results are visible after using the serum for 4 weeks. Results can be seen even faster if you apply the serum before both your day and night cream. After using the Resveratrol [Lift] Serum, for 7 days, 80% of women felt that their skin was redensified*.* Consumer test, % of satisfaction, 100 women, 30 days.
- Can an effective anti-ageing skincare product be natural?
Nature is full of powerful active ingredients for our skin. At Caudalie, we favour natural active ingredients that respect the environment and are gentle on your skin.
- Can I apply my anti-ageing skincare product to the whole of my face?
You can apply your anti-ageing skincare product to all areas of your face, not forgetting the neck and décolleté. However, don't apply it to the eye contour as this area is sensitive and needs a product formulated especially for use around the eyes. Discover the Eye Care Products.
- Can I use my day cream at night?
Your skin has different needs during the day and night. During the day, the skin needs to be protected from external stresses. At night, the skin regenerates itself and is able to better absorb active ingredients. Therefore, it’s preferable to use different skincare products during the day and night.
- Are your anti-ageing products suitable for sensitive skin?
It’s essential to use products that have been formulated for sensitive skin. All our facial products are tested under dermatological control by independent laboratories. However, if you have highly sensitive skin we recommend that you consult your GP or dermatologist before use.
- What are the best things to do to slow down skin ageing?
Oxidation is responsible for 80% of skin ageing. It is therefore essential to protect your skin from free radicals (pollution, UVs, etc.) which cause oxidation. To do that, your skincare routine should include the following essential beauty steps: thorough cleansing, morning and evening, to remove impurities from the skin, antioxidant skincare to protect the skin during the day and night cream. Eating a healthy and balanced diet, which includes lots of fruit and vegetables, and getting regular physical exercise will also have an antioxidant action on the body and skin.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Our experts are here to help you
ASK YOUR QUESTION
(1) Propriétés mécaniques de la peau : évaluation comparative sur 300 femmes et hommes, S. Luebberding, N. Krueger et M. Kerscher, 25/07/2013. (2) IQVIA - Pharmatrend - Eye contouring products and facial anti-ageing care products for women in French pharmacies - MAT March 2019 - in value. (3) Clinical test, 84 days, % of satisfaction, 42 women.
(4) A Hand and Nail Cream 30ml, a Lip Conditioner and a Nourishing Body Lotion 30ml free with the purchase of any skincare product in the anti-ageing collections: Resveratrol [Lift], Premier Cru and Vine[Activ]. Offer valid while stocks last on caudalie.com, in Caudalie Boutique SPAs and in selected stores and spa locations nationwide. Non-binding photos.
(1) Propriétés mécaniques de la peau : évaluation comparative sur 300 femmes et hommes, S. Luebberding, N. Krueger et M. Kerscher, 25/07/2013. (2) IQVIA - Pharmatrend - Eye contouring products and facial anti-ageing care products for women in French pharmacies - MAT March 2019 - in value. (3) Clinical test, 84 days, % of satisfaction, 42 women. (4) A Hand and Nail Cream 30ml, a Lip Conditioner and a Nourishing Body Lotion 30ml free with the purchase of any skincare product in the anti-ageing collections: Resveratrol [Lift], Premier Cru and Vine[Activ]. Offer valid while stocks last on caudalie.com, in Caudalie Boutique SPAs and in selected stores and spa locations nationwide. Non-binding photos.