Moisturizing Mask Vinosource-Hydra
Moisturizing Mask Vinosource-Hydra
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Yuka score: Excellent
- 100% plastic collect
- 100% of women find that the product restores hydration for their skin*
- 94% of women found their skin intensely nourished*
*Clinical study. % of satisfaction. 30 volunteers. 28 days
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
- Organic centella asiatica
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, GLYCERIN, TRIHEPTANOIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SILICA, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, C15-19 ALKANE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYGLYCERIN-6, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SORBITAN OLEATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(271/021)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask twice a week to perfectly cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 minutes then remove the excess without rinsing.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
The Moisturizing Mask can be applied: - As a 10-minute hydration booster - As a reppairing overnight mask - As an express treatment for the eye contour and eyelids
Frequently asked questions
1. How is it different from the old Moisturizing Mask?
The Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask is now enriched in organic Grape Water, centella & grape seed Polyphenols for increased effectiveness. It is multi-use and offers a new super-light, cooling texture.
2. Which mask should you use to hydrate your skin?
To intensely hydrate dry or dehydrated skin, the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask is the perfect skincare treatment. It provides long-lasting comfort for even the most sensitive skin.
3. Is the Moisturizing Mask suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask can be used on sensitive skin. It has been proven to offer optimum tolerance for sensitive skin.
4. Can you use the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask on the eyes?
Offer your skin a bath of hydration with the Vinosource-Hydra Mask, enriched in organic grape water and centella asiatica to soothe dry and sensitive skin.