Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Vinoperfect
Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Vinoperfect
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 92% of women found that their dark spots had faded*
*Clinical study, Self-assessment 24 volunteers. 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- White peony
- Avocado Oil : Rich in fatty acid and oleic acid.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBOMER, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SORBITAN OLEATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LIMONENE.(228/009)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinoperfect Hand Cream as often as needed, then massage to ensure the skin absorbs it well.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Vinotherapist Hand Cream & the Vinoperfect Hand Cream?
The Vinoperfect Hand Cream is enriched in Viniferine and has been specially designed for hands subject to dark spots, whereas the Vinotherapist Hand Cream nourishes, repairs, protects and fortifies the nails.
2. Why do dark spots appear on the hands?
Like the face and décolleté, the hands are constantly exposed to UV rays but we often forget to protect them. With time, the skin oxidises and dark spots appear.
3. How do you prevent dark spots on your hands?
If you are going out in the sun, apply an SPF30-50 sunscreen to your hands. To prevent and reduce your existing dark spots, use a targeted cream like the Vinoperfect Hand Cream.