Contouring Concentrate Vinosculpt
Contouring Concentrate Vinosculpt
- 99% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% plastic collect
- The skin is smoother and more silky*
*Clinical study, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- 6 purifying essential oils : Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon balm & Geranium.
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS: VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS FRUIT OIL*, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF/NUT/STEM OIL*, CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, ISOEUGENOL, EUGENOL (PFVRELMINC05)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
In the evening, after your shower when your skin is still damp, warm a measure of Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate between your hands then massage it into the skin using circular motions, concentrating on stubborn areas. For even more effectiveness, finish the application with wide pinching to resculpt stubborn areas, then smooth your skin from your feet working upwards. If needed, leave to dry for a few minutes before getting dressed.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Watch the video of our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, inspired by the treatments in our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate effective for relieving water retention?
Yes, the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate is a sculpting oil that helps eliminate toxins thanks to massage. When applied, the skin is toned and smoothed. The figure is enhanced.
2. Does the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate make stretch marks disappear?
No oil gets rid of stretch marks. However, it is still possible to prevent them from appearing. By nourishing your lipid barrier, your skin will be more supple and elastic and will adapt more easily to how the body changes over time.
3. Is the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate effective against cellulite?
Yes, the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate helps reduce the look of cellulite by draining, toning and smoothing the skin.
4. Is the texture of the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate absorbed quickly?
Yes, the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate is absorbed fast. However, it leaves the skin with a sheen. We therefore recommend that you use it in the evening after your shower when your skin is damp and to dry your skin with a towel or to wait a few minutes before getting dressed.
5. Is the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate suitable if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, the Vinosculpt Contouring Concentrate is not suitable if you’re pregnant because it contains essential oils. If you have any questions relating to pregnancy, we recommend you see your doctor who will be the most able to advise you.