Crushed Cabernet Scrub Vinosculpt
Crushed Cabernet Scrub Vinosculpt
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% of women observed an immediate "new skin" effect*
- 100% of women found their skin unevenness smoothed and reduced*
*Clinical trial, % of satisfaction, 23 volunteers, 28 days
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Honey : Softens skin
Full list of ingredients : SUCROSE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED POWDER, SORBITAN LAURATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CAPROYL/LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS FRUIT OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, DILAURYL CITRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRAL, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF/NUT/STEM OIL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.(326/048)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Twice a week, apply the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub to damp skin. Massage all over the body using circular motions, concentrating on areas where the skin is uneven, then rinse in the shower.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Watch the video of our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, inspired by the treatments in our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why use a body scrub?
As for your face, we recommend you exfoliate your body once to twice a week. It is the first step in the Contouring Programme, smoothing and reducing unevenness for an immediate "new skin" effect and preparing the skin for the contouring programme. After application, the skin is smoother, softer and more even.
2. Does the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub get rid of cellulite?
No, Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub improves the skin’s appearance for a result that can be seen immediately. It refines skin texture and improves its elasticity and firmness. The skin looks more even, smoother and silky.
3. Can you use the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub on your face?
No, the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub is not suitable for use on the face where the skin is thinner. We recommend that you use the Deep Cleansing Exfoliator or Gentle Buffing Cream suitable for sensitive skin.
4. Can you use the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub if you have keratosis pilaris?
Yes, if you have keratosis pilaris it is recommended that you exfoliate and nourish your skin regularly. The Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub exfoliates impurities and removes dead skin cells to visibly smooth and reduce skin unevenness. Afterwards, apply the Vegan Lipid-replenishing Body Butter to intensely nourish your skin.
5. Is the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub suitable if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, the Vinosculpt Crushed Cabernet Scrub is not suitable if you’re pregnant because it contains essential oils. If you have any questions relating to pregnancy, we recommend you see your doctor who will be the most able to advise you.