Beauty Elixir - 30 ml
Beauty Elixir - 30 ml
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% plastic collect
- 100% saw pores tightened immediately after use*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 21 women, results observed immediately after application.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Green grape : Hydrating and radiance boosting.
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rose essential oil : Zeldzame en kostbare essence
- Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM ALUM, GLYCERIN, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, STYRAX TONKINENSIS RESIN EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (010/035)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir:
- In the morning, as a toner.
- Just after applying foundation, it sets make-up for hours.
- Used any time of the day, it tightens pores and gives dull and tired complexions a boost of radiance.
- After make-up removal in the evening, it purifies the complexion.
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes the senses and refreshes instantly.
- During a flight, it protects dry and sensitive skin.
- At the office it keeps stress at bay.
- After a workout it refreshes, hydrates and smooths facial features.
- At night as a pillow mist, for a restful night’s sleep.
- Kept in the fridge during the summer, it becomes a refreshing mist.
- For men, after shaving.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you are pregnant?
No. We do not recommend using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Can you go out in the sun after using Beauty Elixir?
No. Beauty Elixir contains essential oils and alcohol that may be photosensitizing.
3. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you have acne-prone skin?
Yes. It is suitable for acne-prone skin and offers a purifying action with its essential oils. If you suffer from maskne, you can even spray it on your mask before putting it on.
4. There is a layer of oil on the surface, is this normal?
Yes. Beauty Elixir is composed of distilled plant water and essential oils. The droplets of essential oils are suspended on the surface. Do not forget to shake it well before use.
5. Can Beauty Elixir be used on sensitive skin?
Yes. There are no risks for using Beauty elixir on sensitive skin. However, it is better suited to normal, combination and oily skin.