- 100% natural origin ingredients
- 100% plastic collect
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Green grape : Hydrating and radiance boosting.
- Rose essential oil : Zeldzame en kostbare essence
- Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM ALUM, GLYCERIN, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, STYRAX TONKINENSIS RESIN EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (010/035)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes. Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir: - In the morning, as a toner. - Just after applying foundation, it sets make-up for hours. - Used any time of the day, it tightens pores and gives dull and tired complexions a boost of radiance. - After make-up removal in the evening, it purifies the complexion. - Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes the senses and refreshes instantly. - During a flight, it protects dry and sensitive skin. - At the office it keeps stress at bay. - After a workout it refreshes, hydrates and smooths facial features. - At night as a pillow mist, for a restful night’s sleep. - Kept in the fridge during the summer, it becomes a refreshing mist. - For men, after shaving.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you are pregnant?
No. We do not recommend using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Can you go out in the sun after using Beauty Elixir?
No. Beauty Elixir contains essential oils and alcohol that may be photosensitizing.
3. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you have acne-prone skin?
Yes. It is suitable for acne-prone skin and offers a purifying action with its essential oils. If you suffer from maskne, you can even spray it on your mask before putting it on.
4. There is a layer of oil on the surface, is this normal?
Yes. Beauty Elixir is composed of distilled plant water and essential oils. The droplets of essential oils are suspended on the surface. Do not forget to shake it well before use.
5. Can Beauty Elixir be used on sensitive skin?
Yes. There are no risks for using Beauty elixir on sensitive skin. However, it is better suited to normal, combination and oily skin.
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list